I'm really at a loss for something new and quilt related to blog about because I'm STILL machine quilting. So here is a little challenge that I was tagged to do on Facebook, and I thought I'd share it here.
Pick your favorite recording artist. Using only song names from that ONE artist, cleverly answer the following questions:
1. Are you a male or female? I Enjoy Being a Girl
2. Describe yourself: A Cock-Eyed Optimist
3. How do you feel: I Whistle a Happy Tune
4. Your family: My Favorite Things
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: In My Own Little Corner, (or Bali Ha’i, if it they ever discover it.)
6. Your favorite form of transportation: The Surrey With the Fringe on Top
7. Your best friend: Maria
8. Your favorite color is: Impossible
9. What's the weather like: June is Bustin’ Out All Over.
10. Favorite day: Some Enchanted Evening
11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: Climb Ev’ry Mountain
12. What is life to you? A Puzzlement
13. Your current relationship: I’m in Love With a Wonderful Guy
14. Looking for: All or Nuthin’
15. Wouldn't mind: A Hundred Million Miracles
16. Your fear: I Cain’t Say “No”
17. What is the best advice you have to give: Shall We Dance?
18. If you could change your name, you would change it to: Edelweiss
19. Thought for the Day: Something Wonderful
20. How I would like to die: So Long, Farewell
21. Your pet: You've Got to be Carefully Taught
22. Your motto: I am Going to Like it Here
Anyone else like to give it a go? I'm going to tag Shirley and Lane because they are both doing Blogtoberfest and need to come up with something new to post everyday in October, but feel free to give it a try. If 22 questions is too many, pick just a few. There are lots of artists out there with lots of songs to choose from. How about Elvis? or Madonna? Garth Brooks? How about Andrew Lloyd Webber? Please leave a comment in the comment section if you do, so I'll be sure to stop by your blog and read your version.