Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bad news, Good news?


There are dust bunnies in the corners.
The laundry is piling up.
The refrigerator is bare.
I really need a haircut.
But......
My quilt is finished!!

What is it that they say?....The only place where housework comes before quilting is in the dictionary!!

(I'm currently unable to post pictures.   I am in the process of upgrading my antique computer and my equally antique photo software is not compatible with the new operating system. )

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Well the "important" part is done. Where is the pic of the quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post ,please share a photo of your quilt .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!! I couln't have said it better, and it certainly applies to me, that's for sure!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete