Sunday, October 25, 2009

A finish

After a very intense quilt marathon, I finished my "Rings Around" quilt just in time to have it displayed in our guild quilt show.  It was hard to get a straight on view, but here it is:


I made this quilt top in four separate sections, quilted each one separately, and then joined them together.  It was a bit of a struggle getting those last two large sections together, and a little quilt surgery was required to get it right, but in the end, a finished quilt was born.   I guess that makes the "surgery" a C-section?


post signature

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful but I think it'd be a q-section!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out very pretty. I like the colors. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks wonderful, love the fall colours.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt and congrats on entering it in the show! I love how the colors just play across it. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out GREAT! There's nothing like a deadline to make a finish happen, right? That's part of the reason I enter in the Guild's show every year - it means I know I will finish at least 1 thing every year. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great quilt!!! love the colors you put together!

    ReplyDelete