Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday with Toby

Toby has been "hounding"  me to write up a post that was just about him, so here goes:

Here he is just hanging out with a friend.

Keeping a watchful eye on the weather.

While the rest of us have grown weary of all the snow, Toby loves nothing more than to be outside in it, repeatedly burying and digging up his tennis ball.

 When things get dull, he is a great source of entertainment, 

especially when he is being goofy.

However, he balances his silly behavior with moments of regal dignity.

Toby recently celebrated his 6th birthday, and we are so glad to have him as part of our family.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Funny how animals become such a big part of your family. I have a granddog. She is beautiful and so well trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby is so cute! Such a nice dog! (Don't tell Lily and Molly I said that!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little Toby, what a gorgeous dog he is and so like my own Toby, who was mine during my 20's.
    I would not be without a dog.

    ReplyDelete