I finished the Metro Rings quilt top that I started in a class a couple of weeks ago.
The sample size called for 16 blocks, but after I put them together I had 8 nice precut arcs left over. I cut 8 additional sets of background pieces and figured I would make 8 more blocks.
Then it dawned on me, that each block uses TWO arcs, not one....... (Note to self: don't make quilting decisions right before bed.)
So it was back to the Christmas fabrics to cut more strips and make a few more strip sets. Now I have a nice size to turn into a Christmas lap quilt.
Like any good quilter's pet, Toby had to get right in there and check out the new quilt top.
My friend Linda, who took the class with me, finished her quilt top as well. Hope she doesn't mind if I post it here to share.