Friday, October 30, 2009

It's pumpkin time...

Here's a seasonal cross stitch scene I did quite a few years ago that suits the Fall season.


There's a pumpkin sale going on under the gazebo:



The houses with their straight sides were fun to do, but I still remember that  those trees with all the branches and scattered leaves were a bear to do. 




My favorite part was the church, complete with the pastor greeting someone out front.  I added a little stained glass window.



post signature

7 comments:

  1. All I have to say is wow. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! So amazing, girl. I didn't know you did cross-stitch as well. This was a lot of work but was worth the effort, it's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice. Lots of work, I see what you mean by the leaves and the trees. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute. I can't imagine how much work went into that. Beautiful. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cross stitch , such detail you did a wonderful job with it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I see scenes like this, I wish I could transport myself right into the picture, or cross stitch, as the case may be. Wonderful job! There is so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...