Friday, October 30, 2009

It's pumpkin time...

Here's a seasonal cross stitch scene I did quite a few years ago that suits the Fall season.


There's a pumpkin sale going on under the gazebo:



The houses with their straight sides were fun to do, but I still remember that  those trees with all the branches and scattered leaves were a bear to do. 




My favorite part was the church, complete with the pastor greeting someone out front.  I added a little stained glass window.



post signature

7 comments:

  1. How fantastic! So amazing, girl. I didn't know you did cross-stitch as well. This was a lot of work but was worth the effort, it's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice. Lots of work, I see what you mean by the leaves and the trees. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute. I can't imagine how much work went into that. Beautiful. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cross stitch , such detail you did a wonderful job with it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I see scenes like this, I wish I could transport myself right into the picture, or cross stitch, as the case may be. Wonderful job! There is so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete